Amazfit PowerBuds Pro
Hear The Beats
Exercise Heart Rate Monitoring
Cervical Spine Posture Reminders | Smart Hearing Protection
Active Noise Cancellation up to 40dB | 3-mic Call Noise-reduction
Heart Rate Monitoring
Volume Analysis &
Listening Duration Suggestions
Multi-scenario Active Noise
Cancellation up to 40db
Ambient Sound Thru Mode
3-mic Call Noise-reduction
Immersive & Dynamic Sound
with Music Equalizer
Secure & Comfortable Fit
IP55 Dust and
Up to 30 Hours' Long
Listen to Your Body, with Health Monitoring
Experience a breakthrough in the earbud industry, with the cutting-edge health
monitoring capabilities of the Amazfit PowerBuds Pro.
The industry-leading ear canal heart rate module, and custom earplugs which allow more optical sensor light to pass through, enable more accurate exercise heart rate monitoring2 while maintaining comfort. The Amazfit PowerBuds Pro play an alert if an abnormally high heart rate is detected*, and can also sync your heart rate data to other popular sports apps**.
Neck pain caused by poor posture can be a common problem for people who work sitting at desks. The earbuds can detect and show in the app the sitting angle of your cervical spine, so you can see if your posture needs improving. If your posture has not changed for a long time, you'll hear a musical rhythm which you can move your neck3 along with, to relax.
Protect Your Hearing with Volume Analysis & Listening Suggestions The Amazfit PowerBuds Pro monitor the decibel level of music being played into your ears in real-time, and according to the World Health Organization's hearing protection standards and your daily listening habits, provide suggestions in the app on volume reduction and recommended listening time for the week, to help protect your hearing. World Health Organization: Make Listening Safe The World Health Organization estimates that 1.1 billion people worldwide put their hearing at risk with unsafe personal audio device listening practices and exposure to damaging levels of sound in noisy venues. According to the WHO's recommendation, the maximum listening time per week is 40 hours at 80dB. When the volume is higher, the recommended listening time is shorter.
Sports Data Tracking
Real-time Sports Notifications
Smart Recognition of Running6
Motion Beat Mode
Powerful Active Noise Cancellation up to 40dB
The Amazfit PowerBuds Pro provide active noise cancellation of up to 40dB7,
with hybrid digital adaptive noise-reduction and passive sound insulation
technology. Simply long-press the side button and the world quietens in an instant.
Noise cancellation automatically adjusts according to the noise levels of your environment.
Cancel-out background noises like keyboards tapping and air-conditioning, as well as people talking, while listening to your music when you need to relax or focus.
Play your favorite music and enjoy your journey without the rumbling of subway trains or aircraft engines, while still being able to hear public transport announcements.
Hear traffic sounds to stay safer when exercising outdoors, and focus on your workout playlist without wind or other distracting environmental noises.
Comfortable and Stable Fit
Truly wireless, the Amazfit PowerBuds Pro represent the perfect balance of ergonomic design
and stylish appearance. The soft silicone earplugs sit perfectly in your ears and are available in
four sizes11 for a more personalized wearing experience. Enjoy your favorite sports and activities
without worrying about your earbuds falling out.
IP55 Dust- and Water-resistance12
Wear the earbuds without fear of sweat or rain, thanks to the IP55 dust- and water-resistance rating.
Up to 30 Hours’ Battery Life
Listen to your music through the day. The Amazfit PowerBuds Pro can last up to
nine hours when fully-charged, and with the charging case, they have a
comprehensive battery life of up to 30 hours13. Additionally, a short 15-minute
charge grants about 2.5 hours’ playback.
Intelligent and Intuitive Response & Control
As true wireless earbuds, the Amazfit PowerBuds Pro automatically connect to your phone
as soon as the charging case is opened14, and the Google Fast Pair Service* discovers
accessories in range for fast, easy connection at a tap15.
*Available via subsequent OTA update.
Smart In-ear Detection
Simply remove the earbuds from your ears to automatically stop playing music, or put
them back in to instantly resume playback. With advanced proximity sensors, the Amazfit
PowerBuds Pro are ready when you are.
Easy Voice Assistant Interaction
The Amazfit PowerBuds Pro can interact with smartphone voice assistants16 including Siri,
Google Assistant and more, when you want to play a song, get directions or weather
information, or even make a call.
Convenient Touch Control*
IP55 dust- and water-resistant (earbuds only)
Digital microphone x3
PPG optical heart rate sensor x1 (right ear only)
Proximity sensor x1
Pressure sensor x1
Charging case: A2031
Bluetooth version: BT 5.0, BLE
Bluetooth transmission distance: 10 meters
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Continuous music playback time (ANC off):
Earbuds: 9 hours
Earbuds + charging case: 30 hours
Continuous music playback time (ANC on):
Earbuds: 5 hours, 45 minutes
Earbuds + charging case: 19 hours
Continuous call time (ANC on):
Earbuds: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Earbuds: 68 mAh x2
Charging case: 510 mAh
Charging port: USB-C
Charging duration: about 2.5 hours
1. The Heart Rate Monitoring function can only be used with the right-sided earbud. The functions of High Heart Rate Reminder and Heart Rate Broadcasting are turned off by default and need to be turned on in the Zepp App. Heart rate data can be shared with other apps through the Connect to Third-party Apps option. This product is not a medical device; the measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Please use the provided earplugs; replacing the earplugs with those of another brand may cause inaccurate exercise heart rate measurement.
2. Amazfit PowerBuds Pro cannot be used while swimming.
3. This function is turned off by default and needs to be turned on in the Zepp App. The data also needs to be viewed in the Zepp App.
4. Sports data metrics include time, speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, pace, step count and more; pace and step count are not tracked by the cycling mode.
5. This function is turned off by default and needs to be turned on in the Zepp App. Voice notifications for running and walking include heart rate, distance and pace; voice notifications for cycling include heart rate, distance and speed.
6. The accuracy and sensitivity of the smart recognition of running function varies from person to person, and is related to personal running posture and proficiency. Running for a short time or frequently changing the exercise posture may not trigger the automatic recognition function.
7. 40dB noise cancellation is achieved by both active and passive noise cancellation, based on test data under specific laboratory conditions. Results are for reference only, and actual noise cancellation may differ from lab results.
8. By default, this function switches between Noise-reduction Mode, Noise-reduction Off and Thru Mode, which needs to be set in the Zepp App.
9. 40dB wind noise-reduction and 35dB environmental noise-reduction are based on test data under specific laboratory conditions. Results are for reference only, and actual noise cancellation may differ from lab results.
10. The music equalizer settings need to be adjusted in the Music Equalizer option of the Zepp App. Custom adjustment is also supported. Please use the provided earplugs; replacing the earplugs with those of another brand may cause sound quality changes.
11. The packaging box contains S, M, L and XL sizes for earplugs, with the M-sized earplugs pre-installed on the earbuds.
12. The IP55 dust- and water-resistance grade is for the earbuds only. The charging case is not water-resistant. In order to avoid damage to the product, please wipe the earbuds as soon as possible after being in contact with water. Certification number: SHIN2103011697MR.
13. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual battery life may differ from the laboratory test data.
Battery usage scenarios:
9 hours’ battery life: AAC is on, ANC off, smart recognition of running is off, exercise heart rate monitoring is off, wear-detection on, playing songs at 50% volume.
30 hours’ battery life: AAC is on, ANC off, smart recognition of running is off, exercise heart rate monitoring is off, wear-detection on, playing songs at 50% volume.
5 hours, 45 minutes’ battery life: AAC is on, ANC Adaptive Mode is on, smart recognition of running is off, exercise heart rate monitoring is off, wear-detection on, playing songs at 50% volume.
19 hours’ battery life: AAC is on, ANC Adaptive Mode is on, smart recognition of running is off, exercise heart rate monitoring is off, wear-detection on, playing songs at 50% volume.
3 hours, 30 minutes’ battery life: AAC is on, ANC Adaptive Mode is on, smart recognition of running is off, exercise heart rate monitoring is off, wear-detection on, continuous phone calls at 50% volume
14. To connect the earbuds to the phone for the first time, you need to open the Zepp App and pair with the charging box by pressing the button on the box according to the operating instructions in the app.
15. Google Fast Pair is only available on Android mobile devices, and is supported by Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) and later Android OS versions. When using for the first time, the earbuds need to be inside the charging case and the lid must be open. If Fast Play does not work, press and hold the button on the back of the charging case for two seconds.
16. Voice assistant support may vary depending on phone brand and model.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
This product is not a medical device.